There is an so much information out there! Wholy cow! I feel like I am drowning.
Tips for today:
1. Take notes. With the amount of information you have to sift through, its good to jot down the tips that work for you. Not everything will work for your needs. And with so many options its hard to narrow down whats important. Think of the audience you want to bring in. Don’t be afraid to experiment. That’s what notes are for. Record what does and doesn’t work for you.
2. No matter how hard I am trying to avoid it, I am going to have to invest a little money for this to work. You have to pay money to make money. (I love you babe, thanks for the support.)
3. Don’t get overwhelmed. Don’t try to build a ton of sites. I’m sticking with two. One for freelancing, and one for Gaming. Adventures in Writing is for portfolio building. My wix is for development and gameing purposes. When I figure out how, I will embed a link to both.
4. Set a reasonable work list. Don’t over do it. I have to pace myself I get obsessive and tend to burn the candle at both ends. Don’t do this. It screws everything up. Obsessing isn’t going to make the process faster. Be the tortoise, not the hare.
5. This is mostly a list of stuff I have to remember. So I can come back to it for a pep talk when I need it. I refuse to get discouraged. I have learned a lot over the last several years in my failed attempts. Just keep plugging along. You got this!